Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kage's Personal Training Grounds

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kage's Personal Training Grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: Kage's Personal Training Grounds

Post  vash Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 am

Vash flinched slightly. "Alright Mimi sensei" she said softly.
vash
vash
Genin

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Kage's Personal Training Grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: Kage's Personal Training Grounds

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 am

Neko blushes brightly seeing the trouble she caused with her question, thinking to herself I should have just remained silent
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 am

*she patted neko and clouds head*dont worry...vash come to my office*dissapears*
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:40 am

Vash nodded and moved to leave the grounds, she summoned a small tiger to act as her eyes and guide her to the kage office.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:46 am

...... ...... (cloud didnt move and inch, then suddenly he took a step towards vash) ....

(opened his mouth) .... vash i didnt know i ....
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:57 pm

"Its ok Cloud, no one knew." she smiled at him, then left holding the fur of the tigers neck.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 pm

(cloud followed her with his eyes and slowly followed her and mimi to the kage office, withouth being noticed and he told neko to go home or something)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:08 am

She blushed, sitting down under a tree she waited for them, wondering if they would be coming back.
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Vash stumbled into the grounds holding onto the scruff of a small tigers neck, she listened for signs of another within the grounds. "n-eko. are you still here" she called out. Unsure of where she could be.

Last edited by vash on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:20 am

Neko blushed standing up, the dried leaves under her feet rustling "I'm h-here Vash, i-is something th-the matter?"
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:30 am

She turned to face the sound. "Um, We have a mission.. Mimi-sama is going to come with us, she said its a B-rank." Vash moved towards Neko, nudgeing the small tiger forward and only stopping when it pulls back when she is afew paces away. "We have to meet at the gate facing Rain. We need to get cloud."
Afterwards she sighed wondering how they where going to be able to do so.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:36 am

"I u-understand V-Vash, I w-will do my b-best" She blushed again before saying "d-do you n-need any help g-getting to the gate?"
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:40 am

She sighed and nodded. "Yea"
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:45 am

She blushed "d-do you need anything V-Vash before g-going to the gates?"
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:50 am

Vash shook her head. "no, I think I have everything." she was carrying what she usually did, her quiver and bow. Thats all she ever felt she needed
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:02 am

She spread her wings turned around, the tips almost touching vash "H-hop onto m-my back it w-will be faster if I f-fly use both th-there" she blushed not used to passengers.
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:12 am

Vash blinked and stood in shock for a moment. "F-fly?", she couldn't understand how a person could fly without jutsu, and those had to be high level she thought. Shaking her head she moved, feeling her way to Nekos back, feeling the wings abit shocked by them but not saying anything.She blushed not knowing what she was doing, something she totally hated. Resting her arms around Neko's neck loosely unsure as to how to position herself. "Is this fine?" she asked. The small tiger seemed to be laughing slightly at the attempt, she knew to follow once we where off the ground.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:16 am

Blushing brightly she wrapping her Neko tail around Vash's waist, so she would know if Vash fell "U-Use both h-hands vash" crouching down she spread her wings to their full length ready to fly.
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:23 am

Vash nodded. "Ok". Holding on she waited for the eventually lift off. A new experience she slightly feared.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:26 am

Beating all of her wings down at once she took off raising into the air, raising up on a hot air current, she flew as fast as she could towards the gates facing rain, flying faster then most ninja could sprint.
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:34 am

Vash held on tightly, her grip tightened quickly once they left the ground, the tiger running after them. Feeling her body slip backwards slightly as they flew.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4