Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kage's Personal Training Grounds

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kage's Personal Training Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Kage's Personal Training Grounds

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:00 am

*blushes as her ankle is healed by the kage* th-thank you m-mimi-sama

Last edited by Neko D'Rayalis on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Kage's Personal Training Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Kage's Personal Training Grounds

Post  Mimi Phoenix Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:50 am

"Yes Cloud i was and no problem neko,you two did really well im proud"*smiles*
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:56 pm

th-thank you, *blushes* I t-tried my b-best
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:48 am

(stood up) ... ...okay (pulls neko up and i take a step closer to mimi) .... was i that great?
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm

*pulled up by cloud, blushes staying behind him*
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:25 pm

*smiles at cloud and ruffles his hair*"yes you were...and im not lying.."
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm

(closes eyes a bit) ... (turns to neko) lets do our best okay? ^^ .... (looks back at mimi) s-so will you train us now?
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:08 pm

*smiles at both of them*...Yes... i will train you now... but first we must get your other teamate,vash..."
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:24 pm

*blushes wondering who vash is*
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Vash comes into the grounds as a transformed puppy then poofs back to normal as the smoke clears she throws confettie into the air as if she appeared magically and takes a bow infront of the kage as two water cloned birds crash down together above her, as they colide they return to water form , creating a splash that goes out in all directions "Tada!".

Last edited by vash on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing spelling x.x)
vash
vash
Genin

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:11 pm

*she looked at vash and sweatdropped*"^^''' hello vash"
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:13 pm

..... (glanced at the mess vash made) .... (blinked a bit) vash your late!
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Smiles at Mimi. "Hello Mimi sensei! did you like my trick? I've been working on it. I need abit more though to make it look better. Maybe lightning bolts or something." Sweatdrops after hearing Cloud. Totally looseing track on her thoughts to make her 'magical' entrance abit more spectacular.. "well, Umm I was busy?" Pretends that is totally true.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 am

.... (he gave her a small glare) you are slowing me down .... try not to do that next time okay?
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 am

*smiles*"maybe lighting or something...Cloud thats not the way you treat your temamate"*she gave cloud a cold glare*"you should learn teamwork with ALL of your teamates...thats what im gonna train you in for awhile allright everyone?"
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:41 am

Vash looked down and faced the direction she thought clouds voice came from. "s-sorry".
She rubbed the back of her neck, then looked in the direction of Mimi's voice, her almost pupiless grey eyes showing. "Ai Ai Mimi sensei." she said with a warm smile
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:34 pm

..... (cloud totally ingnored mimi and took a closer look at vash) .... whats wrong with your eyes?
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Vash sweatdropped. "N-nothing". She closed her eyes and looked away from the direction of the vioce.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 am

*she blushed looking at vash, recognizing what her eyes meant* a-are you v-vash?
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:36 am

Vash nodded. "Yes. I am vash. Who might you be?" she asked unfamiliar with this voice.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 am

She blushed looking at vash, saying to her in her stuttering voice "I a-am N-neko D'Rayalis, M-mimi-sama is my s-sensei and she has j-joined me i-into the t-team. W-would I b-be able to a-ask you s-something?" Neko was going to ask About her strange eyes, knowing they usually mean the person is blind.
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 am

Vash nodded and tilted her head at the question. Wondering what it was she wanted to ask. "sure. shoot Neko."
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:23 am

She blushed again a little brighter, saying "y-your b-blind aren't you?"
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:32 am

Vash sweatdropped. "Ummm.,," She couldn't think of anything to say so she sighed and just nodded with her eyes closed. "I.. Think I am." Vash braced herself, expecting an onsalught of worry and argument about her abilities as a ninja.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:25 am

*she looked at vash with her eyes showing nothing*...vash....you and me need to talk...ALONE*she looked at cloud and neko and said sorry*
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next