Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kage's Personal Training Grounds

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kage's Personal Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Kage's Personal Training Grounds

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:14 pm

*takes deep breaths to calm herself, looking at her wings to make sure there isn't a single feather out of place, her hand ready to draw the symbol if needed* o//o
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Kage's Personal Training Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Kage's Personal Training Grounds

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:18 pm

(a flash of light can be seen from where i went and soon i walk out looking like 15-20 yrs) ..... now im ready
(eyes glowing)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:19 pm

*eyes go wide seeing the older version of him* O///O *hand trembling slightly*
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 pm

..... (looks at her) something wrong? (his hair flies with the wind, takes out a kunai and cuts it shorter)

(with the sharp eyes he watches her every movements, not blinking an eye)

Last edited by Cloud on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:34 pm

*her wings twitch slightly in the breeze, she wonders how he changed his age so quickly, without warning she suddenly flying 300m into the air, drawing her bow and looking down at him, using her 8 powerful wings to hover*
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:42 pm

.... (looks up at her, with a determinated face expression) wings? (with that said Cloud trows the kunai with a exploding tag towards Neko)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:50 pm

*quickly drawing an arrow she shoots the exploding Kunai with her own exploding arrow, drawing another 3 and firing them at him in quick succession* o//o
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:56 pm

(has trown in the air around you iron strings using my wind type chakra i manipulate them and wrap them around you, dodges the arrows slightly getting cut on my shoulder slightly) ......
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:59 pm

*using two of her wings to hover, she uses the other 6 for her Wing Sheild jutsu, keeping the strings a mere inch away from her, as she shoots up higher into the air, shooting down a hail of Exploding arrows at him*
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:05 pm

.... (looks at the arrows) useless

Name:Fuuton Release:Violent Hand Release
Requirements: (unknown, Cloud)
Description: This was the first jutsu Pein learned and it was the weapon of his first kill. Its built up in his palm and once close enough Pein strikes with his palm and releasing a wind that can cut a mountain in half from tales. The target would be either killed on contact or severly injured. The reason behind its power is that its the only jutsu Pein constantly trains and finds ways to make it better.

(smashes my palm to the ground and the ground literally bursts up and crashes with the exploding arrows, shielding me)

Name: Ninpo Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]
Requirements: Approved Summoning Animal
Description: Having signed a contract in blood; any ninja with this ninjutsu technique can summon a beast, or beasts, from another plane of existence to use in battle. The user must use their own blood as a "sacrifice" to summon them, after performing the hand seals corresponding with their animal. There are many variations to the Kuchiyose, and some of which include the substitution of a life as a blood sacrifice, or even no sacrifice or hand seals at all. Not all things summoned are animals. People and items can be summoned

(summons a mid sized snake that attacks your trough the smoke)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:15 pm

*dropping her bow she quickly draw a sigh in the air catching a pair of fighting claws appear from thin air, Neko catches them easily, flying strait at the snake, she suddenly banks to the right at the last minute moving he wings out of the way and sticking her claws out, aiming to cut down the snakes side*
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:17 pm

(the snake poofs away as a distraction and i apear at your side sending a barrage of kicks and punches at you)

(it starts to rain)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:29 pm

*using one wing and her Wing shield Jutsu she blocks the punches and kicks, them seeming to just miss her, Swinging her claws at him with the speed of a sticking snake* o//o
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:44 am

Name: Kawarimi
Requirements: (handseals)
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(changes bodies with a tree log)

Name: Kouuton • Kouudangan (Rain Release • Rain Bullet)
Requirements: (handseals) Rain
Description: Only usable while raining, this jutsu causes the raindrops around it's user to shoot at a designated target at high speed.

Name of jutsu: Kouu Bunshin no Jutsu (Rain Doppleganger Technique)
Requirements: Rain and Handseals
Description: Only usable while raining, this jutsu is a weaker version of the Mizu Bunshin. It can attack, but is far weaker than its creator and dissipates in one hit, or when the rain stops.

(two rain clones trow shurikens at you, while i shoot hundreds of rain bullets at you from behind)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:05 pm

*in a tiny flash of green light Neko turns into a hummingbird, darting down one of the rain bullets just missing her tail feather, flying strait towards the real cloud in another tiny flash of green light she turns into a Brown snake, mouth wide her fangs dripping slightly with poison she strikes at him, using the momentum from flying toward him as a humming bird at full speed*
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 am

(eyes widen as i look at her coming at me, shakes it off now with a determinated look)

Name: Kouuton • Kouu Buraindo (Rain Release • Rain Blind)
Requirements: (handseals) Rain
Description: Kouu Buraindo is a jutsu for a quick escape. Upon executing the hand seals for this technique, a flash rain appears, coming down in sheets, to blanket your getaway. Repeated users of this jutsu are fond of using Kawarimi to replace them with a splash of water. The flash rain may catch you off guard and daze you for a moment, even if you expect it.

(eyes glow and i switch bodies with one of the rain clones, it trows shurikens at you, as a distraction another clone apearse at your side sending a punch at you, i stand ontop of a tree and take out a shadow wind mill shuriken)

(prepares to trow it at you) .... its over

(grabs hard onto the windmill shuriken and jumps into the air and trows the shuriken at you with full speed)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:41 am

*turns into a fish just as the water hits swimming through it, after she passes through the water she changes into a small baby dragon, her serpentine body slithering around the shurikan and punch, trying to do the same with the windmill shurikan but it hits the end of her tail cutting of a very tiny bit of it, with a yip of pain she turns normal floating in the air with her wings, her left ankle bleeding slightly* o///o
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 pm

.... (i jump down next to her, puts my arm on her shoulder from behind) you okay?
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:59 am

*blushes* y-yes, s-sorry, we c-can continue if y-you would l-like
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:19 pm

.... are you sure you want to continue still? (tilted his head at her, he blinked, eyes glowing)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:42 am

*blushes again* s-sorry, o-only if you w-wish to
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:53 am

(smiled a bit) i do not wish to harm you but i do not wish to stop fighting either ..... however i belive if we continue then we might hurt each other worse besides you cant fight at full strenght in that condition anyway ....

but you are strong .... stronger than anyone i have ever fought .... hold still (gets some bandages from my backpack, wraps the bandage around your ankle)

i feel like i have become a bit stronger during our fight ....
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neko D'Rayalis Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 am

*blushes* th-thank you, s-so do I, i-it's the f-first time I h-have used my s-souledge
Neko D'Rayalis
Neko D'Rayalis
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:31 am

*claps and grins at the two of them,puts her hand on her hips*"Im very impressed! both of you suprised me,igood job Neko,Cloud"*she wwent over to the two of them then she kneeled down and did some handsigns and put her hand on Neko's ankle and her hand glowed a bright green*"Again Good Job Neko and Cloud.."
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:27 am

.... (blinked at Mimi in suprise) where you watching? ....
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next