Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday.

Post  Cloud Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:00 pm

^^ .... nothing
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday.

Post  Mimi Phoenix Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:03 pm

hmmm oki^^
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:40 am

*scratches head and nods slightly* I'd say, I was the one poked in the eye, and Rein was running in circles and crying. odd. *nods nods*
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:40 pm

>_> .... (repeats the poking until he get it)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:38 am

*poked* Stop that Dx *poked* Stop that Dx *poked* Stop that Dx *poked* Stop that Dx
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:39 pm

o.o .... (continues)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 pm

o.o'''Trapper you need a pic b4 i find one for you x3
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:51 pm

XD i want hali to make a sig for me (flails)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:26 am

o.o'''''
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:35 am

PIc? me? o.o' What'ja mean, I need a pic? Dx x.x I like being un-pictured. X.x'
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum