Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday. Empty Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday.

Post  Trapper Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:43 am

Name: Most know me as Trapper. I know most as "Trap'd" tho. I often call myself "trap & trap, co." because it's funny x3

Village: Sand. Because it's Empty. Yup.

Height: 110 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Element: Fire. *nods* like burning stuff. it's cool x3

Summonings: I bring Panda-monium? o.o'

Bio: This is the one most know as "Trapper", son of No one in particular. Ever since he was a little kid (with 7 years old) that he developed a taste for traps, puppets, and cookies. As such, he said he wanted to learn Puppet, and shadow manipulation jutsu, to trap people further, and confuse people as well.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Equipment: One too many kunais. And exploding tags. Oh, oh! And home made bombs! And some wires! Yeaaaaah! Did I mention flash bombs? And, and!! POCKET MIRRORS!

Character Appearance.: So no one can identify him easily, he wears a full body cloak. He wears void black ninja sandals, and his full body cloak is also dark in colour.

General character Strengths: Seems to plan things one step ahead of anyone else. But just SEEMS.

General character Weaknesses: Can't think of the present. SERIOUSLY focus on the future, and what's gonna happen next, and most of the times ignoring the present by mistake. May be trapped with a clever gadget and cookies as bait.

Bloodline:

Anything else that you want to tell us, or you think you need to mention: ... errrr... I like.... cooooookies x3

Last edited by Trapper on Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday. Empty Re: Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday.

Post  Mimi Phoenix Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:58 am

{Stamps Approved on his head}Welcome bro^^
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday. Empty Re: Trapper the traping guy of traps that MAY trap some of the doomed to be trap'd someday.

Post  Trapper Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:59 am

*stamped* o.o' thanks ^w^
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:05 am

lol moon? xD
vash
vash
Genin

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:21 am

HECK YEAH! o.o'
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:47 am

o,o ...
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:16 am

*flaps arms around* questions? I can try to answer, yesh, we can answer can't we precious? *coughs twice* CoMe To SmEaGoL! O.o'' *runs in circles* (note: Hyper)
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:59 pm

(pokes the stranger in the eye) o.o ... (runs)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:37 am

*poked in the eye* AHDJKSZBCSYUAGD! *runs in circles, blind in one eye*
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:37 am

>_> rein!!!! behave like a good little boy or ill tell everyone who you are!!!o.o
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Trapper Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 am

x.o' *gets nearby phoenix* pssst, who's he?
Trapper
Trapper
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:31 pm

(hides behind mimi, clings) o,o .... .... srry
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Domi Renshe Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 am

Rein, i definitely do not know who you are
Domi Renshe
Domi Renshe
Genin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:49 pm

>_> (shows my thung at Domi) .... ....
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Domi Renshe Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:16 am

....o..k
Domi Renshe
Domi Renshe
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:51 am

*pats reins head*its ok^^ if you wnt youcan kick them^_^
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Domi Renshe Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:49 pm

grrr, Mimi edited my post
Domi Renshe
Domi Renshe
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:14 pm

>___________________>Got a problem?!
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:28 pm

^o,o^ .... thank you Mimi-sama (glances at domi with a michevous smirk) ...
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Domi Renshe Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:37 pm

well, you could take your bro's side instead of Rein's for once
Domi Renshe
Domi Renshe
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 am

eh....i'll take anyones side...o.o
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:18 am

;___; my eyes my eyes DX ;___; (cries)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 pm

wth rein?oh ...>_>*sighs*ill go talk to misery...>_> maybe you can be his son or idk
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:49 pm

o,o .... wth? O.o x.X ah i think i understand the situation now
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:36 pm

*is lost*@@wha?
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum