Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction)

3 posters

Go down

The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction) Empty The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction)

Post  Cloud Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:04 pm

Name: Cloud Fuuma "Rein Fuuma" "Pain"

Village: Unity village (former Rain)

Rank: Genin (not officially, does not have a forehead protector)

Height: 1.25cm

Weight: (normal)

Element: Wind

Summonings: Snakes and more ...

Bio: My Family was torn apart by war since i was 4 i have lived on the edge of death ever since im the only survivor of my clan as far as i know off at any rate im neither a ninja (yet) or a villager or Rouge perhaps im destined to walk this path till death my ways part from this cruel world, i swear i will protect my friends, Yahiko and Sara from any harm i want to become a ninja and end the wars no matter the cost. First i will have to find someone to train me. I hope i can live a day withouth starving.

Rein lives in Unity village but has decided to move to Rain once his training is complete, Yahiko and Sara have also same desires but will they last?

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Equpment: shuriken, kunai, exploding tags, soldier pills, smoke bombs,scrolls, shadow windmill shuriken

Character Appearance:The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction) Cloud_Strife_by_Zaphk

General character Strengths: Strong willed, Strong dedication for Justice and peace

General character Weaknesses: Young and shy, very inicent, perhaps too kind, can be michevous at times
(older form) Pride and Loyality

Bloodline:Rinnegan Eye
Rinnegan is the blood inheritance limit of Rokudou Sennin (Six Realms Sage) and his descendants. Rokudou Sennin was viewed as the original shinobi and his Doujutsu was regarded as the most venerable of the three great Doujutsu. As the original shinobi it was said he created modern Ninjutsu. The Rinnegan was regarded as a god of creation when the world was racked with chaos and as a weapon of destruction which could return everything to nothingness. Usage of the Rinnegan was said to give the user mastery over all six forms of chakra nature manipulation.

The true extent of the Rinnegan abilities are currently unknown. Rain orphan Nagato was an inheritor of the Doujutsu, and used it unconsciously when he was angry and afraid. He entered into a berserk state which allowed him to defeat a much stronger foe. It may be this same ability which allowed him to never lose a battle as "Pain," the leader of the Rain Village rebel faction and Akatsuki. Nagato in the guise of "Pain" also has the ability to switch between six different bodies. Each body that Nagato shares also wields the Rinnegan. When Pain summons the other host bodies to fight alongside him, each Rinnegan host will share the same vision. Meaning what one Pain views, all his other bodies also view, even if their vision is damaged. By increasing the number of Rinnegan host bodies on the battlefield, Pain will increase the number of viewing angles and eliminate any potential blind spots.

Nagato's ability to switch between these host bodies probably gives rise to the "Transmigration" name. This is a cycle of reincarnation and rebirth seen in Hinduism and Buddhism. There are six states of rebirth in the cosmology, representing all the good and bad possibilities of life.

Cloud gained special powers due to yahikos transfusion barrier box, something of an cursed seal or alike (much like sasukes) all his jutsus become stronger and his movement and strenght are raised for a short amount of time to something unlike anything anyone has ever seen its still a mystery how sara&yahiko obtained this high level of skill in summoning

Astral Projection:This allows Cloud to keep in communication without being nowhere near each other. This is done by simply focusing on what member the other member wishes to talk to and a vision of the member will appear. This allows teams to go on mission and report with anything that might go wrong or if help is needed.

(Rinnegan eye)The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction) Rinnegan_1

Anything else that you want to tell us, or you think you need to mention:People change as time passes will i choose the right path in life? if i want to become stronger then i need to change as well.

Last edited by Cloud on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 am; edited 54 times in total
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction) Empty Re: The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction)

Post  Mimi Phoenix Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:44 pm

(marks approved)Approved o.o
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction) Empty Re: The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction)

Post  Cloud Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am

Added jutsus (UPDATED)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:11 am

Please follow the jutsu template........its in the character template.
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Updated
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

The birth of Cloud (the chosen of salvation or Destruction) Empty Cloud`s past life (part 1)

Post  Cloud Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 am

Cloud was born into a healthy family with riches out of this world, but such treasures dont always bring happiness that was one thing Cloud knew alredy at the age of 3 his family seemed happy but the reality was always something else his mother who was the only person cloud actually though kind because she had a lot of free time unlike his Father, his dad was not mean just really busy man, he almost never had time to spend with his only son yes only son cloud was adopted to the family at a young age, he never knew his real parents probably because they were so poor that they had to send him away, it was common in the village of Rain to adopt kids from surrounding villages and farms, but it was very obvious that Cloud was from Hidden rain to begin with which was rare, his adoptive mother and father was not living in the Hidden village just outside of it, Cloud was lonely because kids and parents alike despised him because of the riches his family owned, he wanted to escape that hell no matter the cost and his wish came true with a price his family, it was said thiefs and buglars stole and burned his family house to the ground, and about this same time civil war broke out in the hidden village of rain, many families lost their lifes during this time, it was during this time he met up with Yahiko and Sara and from there on they decided to join each other for survival (to be continued)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:30 am

Updated
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:04 am

Approved Cloud
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum