Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tai`s hardcore training camp

5 posters

Go down

Tai`s hardcore training camp Empty Tai`s hardcore training camp

Post  Tai Lee Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 pm

it was here tai felt like home, most of his free time ever since he was 6 he had started training here everyday even when he was sick he didnt want to miss one not one training session with his sensei who was very proud of him back the he felt eager to learn new things but now he was an expert jounin at Taijutsu whom has mastered every art of it as well as many diffrent kind of weapons but there was always something to do if not new jutsus then his stamina and fysical strenght it was not like he didnt care about ninjutsu or genjutsu it was just that he could not perform it, so here he spended his days when he had free time to spend and above all else you could see the results not only with his muscular body but the surrounding nature as well it was all worn out, everything from training posts to trees and tree branches, with his iron fist he gave judgement to the criminals and with his simple smile he gave a peace of comfort and joy to those poor and innconent hes training seemed to have reached a limit where he simply could feel of the slow growth of process he had made, but everyday he pushed himself to his limits that made him stronger, now however at the fast rate of missions that had started popping up he didnt have much time to train anymore, but he still concidered while doing missions a training as well thus completing the tasks ahead with an even more rapid progress
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Tai`s hardcore training camp Empty Re: Tai`s hardcore training camp

Post  Tai Lee Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 am

(tai comes walking down to the forest, looks around) this place brings me memories (a tear falls down his cheek) ..... (he shakes his head) no now its not time to cry .... (he braces himself, an started lifting heavy weights starting his training)
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaya Sora Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:36 am

*Amaya comes walking from the direction of the village, Papouch and Trout following her*

hmm it would be around here somewhere.

*looking around she spotted Lee and started to walk towards him*
Amaya Sora
Amaya Sora
Genin

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-11-22

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net/character-creation-f1

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 am

(lee was so into his training so he didnt notice the others approaching, he stabbed his arm trough the ground and grabbed a root underground pulling the gigantic root above the ground) phew .... easy as ever
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shbmroctober22 Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:00 pm

SHikinatsu walkeed into the dojo, book in hand, and pushed up his glasses. he surveyed the room, and quickly saw two people: One man who had just reached into the ground and pulled out some roots, for no reason except to kill the plant, and a girl about his age trying to communicate with the man. "Oh...im sorry...i must be in the wrong place..." he said shyly as he started to back outside

Shbmroctober22

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzumaki papouch Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 pm

*appears behin Sora as Trout following me*
yeah ur right.... *looking around* but where can he be that hot blooded man....
Uzumaki papouch
Uzumaki papouch
Genin

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 am

Shbmroctober22 wrote:SHikinatsu walkeed into the dojo, book in hand, and pushed up his glasses. he surveyed the room, and quickly saw two people: One man who had just reached into the ground and pulled out some roots, for no reason except to kill the plant, and a girl about his age trying to communicate with the man. "Oh...im sorry...i must be in the wrong place..." he said shyly as he started to back outside

(this is an outside field near a forest edge >.>)

okay now for my speed training .... (started doing push ups) 1.. 2.. 3... 577... 7899.... 9999... 10000... there now im warmed up (he jumped up, craked his nuckles and shoulder, took a deep breath) first gate open .... second gate open ....

third gate open!!! (bursted out his chakra, face turns red, flashed away that instant, jumped onto a branch at the speed of sound and after i jumped it broke, i jump onto several branches, then i jump high into the air, kicking up a branch at the same time,is up around 200-500 feet , the letting out the bandages surrounds a branch into the bandages then i come crashing down. Omote Renge!!!

Name of jutsu: Omote Renge
Requirements: Forbidden, 2-3 Gates
Description: Omote Renge is a Taijutsu technique which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. To utilize the Omote Renge, Lee first loosens the bandages around his arm. With a quick dash he is suddenly below his target and a quick upward kick sends his opponent skyward. Lee then jumps into the air to place his chest to the back of his opponent. He then wraps his arms and the bandages around his opponent to prevent escape. As the pair begin their fall back to earth, Lee begins to spin downwards at a high rate of speed, driving his opponent head first into the ground. At the last moment Lee himself releases the bandages and jumps to the clear. Though the technique injures his opponent, it also takes its toll on Lee's body as well.

The branch is surrounded by the bandages at the last second i jump aside, leaving only havock and dust where the branch crashed down, i pant a bit as i stand down next to the crater where the branch fell down and i pull back up the bandages)
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaya Sora Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:26 am

*Amaya watched Lee in this training, mighty impressed before clearing her throat in trying to get his attention*
Amaya Sora
Amaya Sora
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzumaki papouch Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm

i dont think he even notice us... hmmm?

i know *throws a kunai at Lee and wait*
Uzumaki papouch
Uzumaki papouch
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:55 am

(being still in the strain of the last attack he, noticed something coming his way he stood up slowly and grabbed the kunai in mid air bending it in the process with his bare arm) .... (he soon regained his composure and glanced at them, he teleported behind them and gave the kunai back to papouch) i presume this is yours?

(he glanced at them both with a hint of suspicion) .... have i met you before somewhere?
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzumaki papouch Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:29 pm

*shock at his question and take the kunai*
its us Lee sensei Papouch and Sora, and you did not have to bend my Kunai....
they cost money you know....
Uzumaki papouch
Uzumaki papouch
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:53 am

(he started laughing) forgive me boy i often get too exited for my own good ... let me straighten it out for you (he pulled the kunai back into his hands and bended it back to its original form somehow) there ... you said papouch and Sora? ..... (he started thinking deeply) im sure i have seen your faces before ....

(letting out a gap in the air by his mere precence he didnt look too bright as if his muscles would have gotten the better of him) ^^ where was it again ... maybe it was nothing but you look familiar somehow ....

(someone could have facepalmed at this point but that might been a bit rude for the matter)
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uzumaki papouch Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 pm

*Sighs*
Never mind u spar with us no long ago in the forest me and Sora u should remember that at least and you also offer to be our sensei...
Uzumaki papouch
Uzumaki papouch
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:25 am

... now that you mentioned it i should need a few students, yes i think i remeber now he continued his laughing a bit more before getting a bit serious you sure you can handle it? ...
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaya Sora Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:47 am

*she had been watching them and listening to them talk while patting Trout, but as Lee asked that last question she nodded before answering with seriousness in her voice*

We can take on anything. And it would truly be an honor to be your student.
Amaya Sora
Amaya Sora
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:08 pm

tai gave a slight grin well see about that, now i will personally ask the kage for adding you to my team but we need a third student i think ... oh and off course you need to pass the test that will be given to you with that said he chukled a bit for himself and glanced around ...
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shbmroctober22 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:22 pm

It was then that Shikinatsu decided to speak up. "If you only need one more, i could fill it in. i think." He said, apprehension in his voice due to not knowing how hard the test would be

Shbmroctober22

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:49 am

Tai glanced at the young boy, he had never seen him before so he asked who he was who are you there lil fellow he asked with a somewhat questioning look and confirmed the fact that he was a genin from konoha by the headband he concluded, he smiled for himself for a while as if in deep though, now im a sensei at last he started crying for himself as he was caught in his "moment" as a wave crashed before the sunset (anime style) he gripped his arm into a fist and watched the sunset while crying before coming back to reality and smiling and showing off his nice guy pose, which his teacher had though him, his teeth shined in the exact moment of the pose, giving off a somewhat appealing look from his pose, however it was sure not everyone felt the same of his comments and/or posing. this is youth i tell you...
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiko Hyuuga Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:45 am

Feather-light footsteps carried the young Kunoichi along the path to the supposed "holy grail" of Taijutsu users - The infamous Tai Lee's favoured training area. Of course, Maiko had been warned away... Someone as physical strong as that would be dangerous for the petite scion of the Hyuuga, but she had come anyways. To watch, at least, so watch she had. And what a genius! And these people... Must have been his students. What fascinating people they must be... She simply had no choice but to approach and find out, so, in a pale glimmer of black hair on white clothing, she stepped out to approach the group.

"Konban wa, everyone. Lee-san. If I'm not interrupting anything, may I join you all awhile?... Oh. I'm sorry, I must be forgetting my manners. My name is Hyuuga Maiko. Pleased to meet you all... Wait. You. Uzumaki?"

She raised her right arm in a two-fingered salute to the group before frowning slightly in confusion, pointing in Papouch's direction.

"I didn't expect to see you here, cousin. What a pleasant surprise."

Maiko Hyuuga

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Lee Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm

tai kept smiling at Maiko as he glanced at her way, another Hyuuga eh?
he mysteriosly appeared behind maiko, seemingly like in a flash next thing you knew his body was standing behind her, that insane speed was more than her eyes could handle even for a Hyuuga but it should not be a suprise after all he was an elite ranked as an S-jounin

tell me how old are you my friend
Tai Lee
Tai Lee
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maiko Hyuuga Tue May 12, 2009 12:51 pm

(Terribly sorry for the unpardonably late reply... o.o I wasn't aware you'd posted. xd)

Maiko returned Tai's pleasant smile with a faint one of her own, though it turned to a frown of confusion as she startled at his sudden disappearance. Then, a voice behind her caught her attention... So 'this' was the strength she had been warned about. It was rather more than she had expected, and she had come with high hopes.

"N... nine, sir." she informed him with a slight stutter, tentatively turning to look in his new direction. "I... is it a problem? I don't want to get in the way or anything..."

Maiko Hyuuga

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down