Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity Park

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Unity Park Empty Unity Park

Post  Mimi Phoenix Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:00 am

This park is peaceful you can relax here or plays or do what you want..>.> just dont do something evil or il send my anbus at you^^
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Unity Park Empty Re: Unity Park

Post  vash Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Vash stumbled upon the park as she strolled through the village. Exploreing the unfamiliar territory. Bumping into random objects and people on the way not paying any attention to them really. She sighed a clam expression on her face. She smiled seeing a swing set and sat there holding her bow on her lag as her arms tangled around the chain holding the seat of the swing up. It was peaceful at this time not many people had gotten to the park yet no children or adults yelling. The birds could be heard chirping. Very calm. A strange moment came over her as she was able to sit still though not for to long she began to swing her legs and allow the seat to move back and forth though not to far.
vash
vash
Genin

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:25 pm

As the midday sun approaches vash looks over the field watching the children play. She sighed and stopped swinging. She got up and left the playground.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:30 am

(walks past here is tempted to join the other kids but does not)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 pm

*Arrives from the gate facing the rain village and decides to relax for a moment at one of the park benchs. Takes a seat and crosses her legs, leaning back with her arms stretched out across the back of the seat. Watches as a few couples walk by and the kids play, a smirk developing on her features as she take a moment to reminisce.*
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:31 pm

(jumps down from a tree branch to another branch and looks around, eyes glow) .....
(notices hari jumps down from the branch, looks like 18-22 yrs)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 pm

-Walks to the park remembering about her childhood and with her phoenix at her shoulder tarvos she sees a swing she goes over to the swing and sits down while her phoenix sits near where her master is-Hmmm...
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 pm

*Can practically "feel" the other's nearby as she watches the kids play, still holding the faintest of smiles on her face with several thoughts running through her usually wandering mind.*
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:51 pm

Runs through the park being chased by water clones who transformed into birds. "ahhhhhhh!" Jumps behind the slide as they swoop scaring some of the kids. She also miscalculates due to her eyesight so she slams her shoulder into the stairs for the slide as she hides behind it. "owie.." As the water clones smash into the slide and go back to there watery form. Pants..."I'm so doing that again!* Grins after crawling out from under the slide and looks around brushing the dirt and sand off her clothes. Blinks a few times rubbing her shoulder..
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 am

(feels several others nearby other than Hari, decides to conceal my chakra as good as i possibly can, eyes aglow, walks towards hariberu and notices her on a bench, hesitated for an moment, walked near to her) .....
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:50 am

*Watchs vash in amusement as she's chased by the water clones across the field, briefly remembering meeting her at the ramen shop she stopped by a little while ago. Lets out a small laugh as the kids scatter due to the birds and vash takes cover, wondering what other antics might come from this. Sends a sly glance to the figure approching her, her amused expression never changing as she watches him from out of the corner of her eye. As she looks him over, she notices that he looks slightly familiar to someone she met not to long ago. From his hair, to his facial features, and his eyes most of all, recognizing those almost immediately.*

Hari's Internal thought: "Either he's reins older brother and they both gained their own little rinnengan powers, which I highly doubt, or somebody had one hell of a growth spurt."

*Her strange smile grows at that thought as she looks back towards where she last saw vash and watches the kids returning to play*
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:54 pm

..... (leaned against a tree withouth a word and crossed my arms, also looked at the "scene" vash created but didnt even blink an eye for that matter)

.... do you have dreams? (he asked hari as suddenly as he had appeared, the sun shined brightly in the park but rein as ever was in one of the dark and gloomy spots in the park under the tree his eyes glowed almost as diamonds in the sun, his manners and spirit had changed during the past few weeks probably because of the transformation to a more adult personality, but as hari had noticed he was no kid anymore and probably not sure if he was rein or not)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:01 pm

*Tilts her head slighty at the question, her expression remaining the same*

Depends on what kinda of dreams your talking about "rein", if thats still your name.
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:11 pm

.... that was my name at some point ... but im honored you remeber it (same face expression as before, he glances at hariberu)

.... im talking about big changes .... that would change the world we live in for good ....
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Ah, the ambitious sort of dream.

*The side of her mouth curls up into a smirk as looks over at him from the bench*

In my curiosity, I wonder exactly how would you go about accomplishing this dream of yours "rein"? And how far do you think your willing to go?
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:05 pm

(narrows his eyes at hari) ...... my villages call me pain like in the legend .... they have high hopes ....

.... (gives a serious look) i would do whatever it takes to accomplish my goals in life......
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:33 pm

*Raises a slender eyebrow at that, returning his serious look with her own strange expression*

Pain you say?...I see. Then I suggest you not make the same mistakes as the last "pain".

If I may ask, is there a reason your telling me this?
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:20 pm

Sweatdrops and pretends to walk calmly away as if nothing happened. Performing the signs for water clone as she walked off turning around at the last second to watch the clone form, creating the clone in an image of a lion. "ah fun" She said as she smiled at the creature. It roured standing atop the slide. slipping down it slowly. Narrowing its eyes begining to chase her as the ones befor did "dammit. i need an instruction booklet on how to control clones"
Leads the lion through the playgrounds obstacle course. Jumping from plank to plank, going on the swing slide getting swiped at. Jumping up into the fort. The children scatter as parents start yelling at me x.x... Some children are brave/stupid enough to stay and intrigued by the fake animal. Kicks at the beast from atop the fort as it lunges up trying to latch onto her in some way shape or form.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 pm

*Snickers as she watchs the lion chase vash and traps her at the fort. Removes one of her arms from its resting positon on the back of the bench and draws a shuriken, tossing it over after aiming at the lions head*
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Blinks as the beast collapses into water again after being struck by the shuriken. Thinks about risking another clone for the fun of it.
Jumps down and prods the water with a stick as it sinks into the playgrounds sand. "Hmmm... owell". Blinks as she notices the kids starring at her. "ehehehe" looks around for an escape.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:38 am

Hariberu wrote:*Raises a slender eyebrow at that, returning his serious look with her own strange expression*

Pain you say?...I see. Then I suggest you not make the same mistakes as the last "pain".

If I may ask, is there a reason your telling me this?

...... ...... a reason? (ingnores vash) that depends ..... ..... (glances up at the sky) lets say you are an intresting person to me .... and i would like to know more about you (his words sank in a bit for a while then he continued) Dont get me wrong here .... you seem like a decent person strong even .... withouth doubt, possibly stronger than any kage .... i can sense it

my intensions are simple .... .... (closes eyes) ..... History Repeatse itself .... but i have no intensions to die like pain did ..... ..... (opens eyes and pulls myself away from the tree) my intesions .... to make this world a better place no matter what it takes ..... (eyes glow)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:41 am

"hmm, you guys want to help me catch some bird?" Thinks this is doomed to fail but while the parents are preoccupied finding the kids that ran off. Might as well take the chance. "ok, so first we need to split up into teams. You three" Points to the three youngest there "go to the slide and stay there keeping a lookout" Looks at the other four that are left. "alright you two" points to the eldest two while drawing with a stick a kinda map of the playground a bad map but a map. "go here" points on the map to the swing set. "And lastly you two" Looks at the girl and boy. "Go here" indicates the fort. "I'll go look out over there" Points towards a bench near the road in case I need a quick escape. The kids nod excited for an adventure."all right. break."

They go off to there corners as I notice some parents returning. sweat drops and walks to a fountain. performs the signs for water clone again. Twelve eagle clones appear. They fly off splitting up and dive at the kids. "Fire!" she commanded as the birds swooped the kids threw dirt clods at them. The birds swooped so the kids ended up hitting each other with the dirt clods starting a war. As the kids got distracted with throwing the dirt balls at each other.

She laughed at the sight. Then noticed the water clones start to circle her. "Hehe, round two I guess." Ducks under the bench as the birds swooped. "damn nuicent things!" . Mothers scream at children to stop as the birds started to swoop them as well. She took out her bow and rolled out from under the table. Holding it like a club. She ran between the clod war zone, thinking it fun to try and avoid the swooping and mud balls. Jumping and rolling out of the way of the obstacles and projectiles. Swinging the bow like a bat at some of the balls and birds. "ah crap!" ducks as a bird nearly pecks her, making one of the dirt balls hit her in the back. She smiled at the chaos making training fun without knowing it.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:00 pm

-still on the swing looks at her sorroundings and sees one of her students,vash playing she smiled at her then went on to look at the park-
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:07 pm

(eyes glow, glances at vash and i notice mimi) ..... .....
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 pm

I see, and you want my help with this? *Asks Incredulously as she follows his line of sight to mimi and vash*
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next