Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyōton kekkei genkei

2 posters

Go down

Hyōton kekkei genkei Empty Hyōton kekkei genkei

Post  Aaron Rai Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:09 am

This kekkei genkai, Ice Release (氷遁, Hyōton; Viz "Haku's Secret Arts of Water") allows us to combine wind and water-based chakra to create ice, which we can manipulate through willpower alone, as seen in the anime from a flashback where Haku was manipulating water in his hands and again when he uses water to create a field of icicles through his house by freezing water. The ice we can create is largely immune to fire-based attacks, only melting slightly when coming into contact with flames. Using his special ability, Haku developed the Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors, which allowed him to create any number of mirrors made of ice to use as a shield or trap an opponent. Haku could enter these mirrors and move between them almost instantaneously, allowing him to easily attack others and not worry about being countered.
Aaron Rai
Aaron Rai
S-Rank Nin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Hyōton kekkei genkei Empty Re: Hyōton kekkei genkei

Post  Hariberu Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:12 pm

I know this is crazy late, but I just did it for Amaya's clan so I might as well....

Approved!
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down