Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramen Shop

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ramen Shop - Page 5 Empty Re: Ramen Shop

Post  Hariberu Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 am

*Hariberu smiled and nodded to vash as she picked up another stick of pocky. As she was about to happily bite down on the pocky, her ears perked a little as she heard someone trip over followed by the sound of a man yelling and a woman complaining about her outfit. Turning her head for a moment with a raised eyebrow to glance at the two arguing men, she briefly wondered if vash had anything to do with it after watching vash's past "accidents". Shruging it off and deciding to ignore the men, she turned back to her pocky and once again moved to take a bite.*

*Eventually one of the men was pushed by the other, who in turn threw a punch. The punch missed completely and landed square in the face of one of the waiters who were trying to calm the men down. One thing lead to another from there, which soon began the first "Ramen Style Bar Fight". Hari continued to ignore everyone else, focused entirely on her pocky snack.....that is until someone threw a bowl of ramen which, subsequently, landed on Hari's head.*

*Dropping the pocky stick and calmly removing the bowl from her head, strands of ramen noodles still hanging in her hair and partly drenched in soup, she stood quietly and faced everyone as the fight continued.........a blank expression on her face as she began forming hand seals...*

*Moments later, an explosion was heard as flames erupted from the windows and the doorway of the shop. Several people, including the waiters and the two men who were arguing, were thrown from the building by the blast as an inwardly seething Hari stepped outside and made her way to the nearest place to wash herself off.*

Last edited by Hariberu on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:52 am

-looks at Hariberu then at the mess,scratches her head-Oy....im not cleaning this up...-sighs then she walks without he rknowing it straight into halibel while going to wash her hands-oof!sorry!
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-10-03

https://phoenix-of-the-ninja.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:00 am

*Bumps into mimi with a low "mmph!" sound as she pulls a ramen noodle from her hair, a slightly annoyed expression on her face from everything thats happend just now*

"Hello.....you wouldnt happen to know a place a girl can wash up would you?"
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:04 am

-smiles at hariberu-well if you want you can come to my house im sorry for what my student,vash did-bows-this is the least i can do
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Hariberu Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:19 am

*Blinks at mimi's words and ponders for a moment*

Oh so the mischief maker is your student? I see, nice to meet you then.

*Give's her own curt bow and a small smile*

And, I would be honored to come along, lead the way please, the sooner I get this ramen cleaned off the better.
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Phoenix Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:58 am

-smiles and nods-Allright,Please follow me-They lwft the shop and went to the Kage's mansion-
Mimi Phoenix
Mimi Phoenix
Kage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5