Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashie's house

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vashie's house - Page 3 Empty Re: Vashie's house

Post  vash Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:18 am

Vash walks through the door, the bell going off as normal. She looks around the room as she walks through noticeing the scroll still on the floor. Whith a sigh she picks it up not reading it and rolls it up leaving it on the couch. She sets her bow and quiver down at the archway and moves to her room to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vash awakes in the morning at sunrise. stretching she moves off after her normal daily routine she stumbles into the wall on her way out of the kitchen she must of miscalculated the extent of the depth percenption loss..."ah damnit... " She walked out of her house after collecting her things.
vash
vash
Genin

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:21 am

.... (comes outside of her house) .... (puts vash down)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:50 am

Vash bowed slightly to cloud once she was finally down. "Thank you, I'm sure I'll be alright." She smiled and hoped he wouldn't insist on watching her the rest of the day...
She turned to walk into her house, opening the door and stepping into the hallway, looking for the bathroom to get the bandages and anticeptic. closeing the door behind her and applying them to her chest and leg.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloud Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:52 am

(looked at her walk inside and closed my eyes for a short moment took a deep breath, then turned around and glanced at the sky) ....

.... (dissapeared in a poof)
Cloud
Cloud
Genin

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:55 am

Vash went to bed. After the whole ordeal, to rest and recover.
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  vash Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:25 am

Two days passed uneventful. Vash would wake up periodically and force herself out of bed and to the kitchen to serve herself something editable. Once she finished devouring her meal, she would go to the bathroom to change her bandages then hop back into to bed to rest. After the two days she decides to get some fresh air. And maybe buy some groceries since her fridge was looking quiet bare by now. Vash yawned lightly. "god, I hate healing slowly". Her wounds had closed and most of the smaller cuts har already healed by now. The larger cuts and deep set wounds had closed but not healed fully, still being sensitive to the touch. After retrieving her weapons and placing them securely around her... which was abit painful in itself. She walked out the door and first set off tot he training grounds outside of the village. Trying to be as careful as possible she actualy went at a slow pace. Since she was aware of her depleting eyesight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: to not triple post x.x because honestly I hate doing that sometimes. I'm going to just edit)

She returns afew hours later. Carrying her load of groceries and drinks. Only tripping twice befor she got home and spilling the contents all over the village streets. She managed to keep everything safe though. That was good. She opened the door and walkied to the kitchen through the hallway and living room. After afew moments of not remembering where to put everything she finally stuffed what was needed in the fridge and cupburds so they where full. With a yawn she hoped back into bed, to retreat to the land of slumber for the rest of the day and night. Her body welcomeing the rest.

Last edited by vash on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (OOC: to not triple post x.x because honestly I hate doing that sometimes. I'm going to just edit))
vash
vash
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3