Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reikon_Keiri

2 posters

Go down

Reikon_Keiri Empty Reikon_Keiri

Post  Reikon_Keiri Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Name:Reikon_Keiri

Village: Waterfall

Height:5'4
Weight:155

Element:Water

Summonings: Piranha Summon(small)

Bio:Coming from different lands as a hated monster he seeks to start over in new lands inside a new body and with new people.

Jutsu:
Genin

Mizu sentou- Rushing the enemy he sends a strong punch at the opponent and using his water element leaves an after image of his fist that follows the punch. Instead of just soaking the opponent it hits them dealing water damage.

Ketsueki Gisei-Infusing his blood with his chakra it becomes acidic and can melt through the toughest of materials.

Ketsueki Genkaku-Using a genjutsu he gives his opponent a illusion that they are bleeding from massive cuts in their body. They panic trying to close the wounds when in reality they are only making smaller cuts on the body worse.

Ketsueki Hanpatsu-This can only be performed after he successfully initiates the genjutsu Myou Suchi-ru. He uses the blood from the opponent as a sort of healing property and replenishes small cuts, gashes, or wounds.

Forbidden and Secret jutsu:None

Equipment: Kunai in his left and right sleeves, and his two daggers made of black metal, and also have knuckle bracers with small spikes attached to the handle for finger protection and fist damage.

Character Appearance.: Refer to my avatar

General character Strengths:Strong mental protection.(high genjutsu defense)

General character Weaknesses:Hates small spaces.

Bloodline:Oni's Shiawase- Gives him one genjutsu special move
Blood line jutsu

Myou Suchi-ru-He gives the opponent the illusion that he is losing his blood at an alarming rate but with no wounds to lose it from. Then suddenly it begins poring from their eyes like a crimson waterfall. The blood flows out, threw the air and into me and any wounds begin to heal, as i cackle madly. In reality the opponent is hurting himself/herself while i transfer the blood into my body with healing chakra.
Reikon_Keiri
Reikon_Keiri

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Reikon_Keiri Empty Re: Reikon_Keiri

Post  Tenrai Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Approved....
Tenrai
Tenrai

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-20