Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izake Sautobi ~ Flame~

2 posters

Go down

Izake Sautobi ~ Flame~ Empty Izake Sautobi ~ Flame~

Post  Izake Sarutobi Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm

Izake Sarutobi
Genin
Stone Village
Age 17
Element-Earth
Summoning- Enma
Bio- I am the Great Grandson of Sarutobi Asuma. My parents were born in Leaf until one day Earth Village attacked leaf. My Pregnant mom was dragged to Earth and my father was left dead. Soon after birth my mom was sluaghtered and i was took into training for Earth country.

Name: Earth Clone Technique ( Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu)
Type: Supplementary , Rank-D
This technique creates a clone made of mud of the user. Since it is made of mud, it can easily be destroyed by a simple punch; however, Deidara uses the remains of a destroyed clone to trap Sasuke's arm in their fight.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Style Wall (土遁・土流壁, Doton: Doryūheki; English TV "Earth Style: Mud Wall Jutsu")
Type: C-rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
After forming the hand seals,the user spits out a stream of mud that quickly grows and solidifies into a strong, protective wall. The Third Hokage tried to use this technique to protect himself from Hashirama Senju and Tobirama Senju, but failed. However, when Kakashi did it, it is similar to summoning with the faces of four bull dogs on it when he was versing Pain.

Name: Earth Release: Earth Flow River (土遁・土流大河, Doton: Doryū Taiga; English TV "Earth Style: Great Mud River")
Type: Rank-C(Close Range 0-5m)
This jutsu can transform the ground upon which the enemy stands into a river of mud to throw them off balance

Name: Doton: Doroku Gaeshi, 土遁・土陸返し, literally "Earth Style: Terra Shield"
Type: C-rank, Defensive, Short range (0-5m)
After striking the ground with his hands, Jirobo creates a large wall of earth that rises into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall. Also since this technique only guards frontal attacks, the enemy can easily attack from the side or even from above.

Name: Earth Release: Mole Hiding Technique (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu)
Type: D-rank, Supplementary
This technique allows the user to burrow underground to hide out of sight or avoid attacks. Deidara used this to escape his clay clone's explosion. Tobi also used this attack to hide Deidara's C2 Dragon bombs underground.

Name: Iron Body (Kurogane Karada)
Type: Rank- Depens, Defensive
This earth-based jutsu causes Kakuzu's skin to harden, making him virtually invulnerable to physical attacks and enhancing his strength. Lightning-based jutsu can penetrate it, however, due to the natural weakness, earth-based jutsu have to avoid lightning techniques.

Last edited by Izake Sarutobi on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Izake Sarutobi
Izake Sarutobi

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Izake Sautobi ~ Flame~ Empty Re: Izake Sautobi ~ Flame~

Post  Tenrai Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:25 pm

Rank jutsu, and use template
Tenrai
Tenrai

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-20