Phoenix: A Naruto roleplay forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surpentheon Uchiha ~Rising Leader~

2 posters

Go down

Surpentheon Uchiha ~Rising Leader~ Empty Surpentheon Uchiha ~Rising Leader~

Post  Surpentheon Uchiha Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Name: Surpentheon Uchiha

Village: Sound Village

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 135

Element: Fire

Summonings: Reptile (Someday, full dragon)

Bio: I was born into the Uchiha family. I Showed great promise in being a ninja and exceed highly in everything I do. I'm determined and refuse to give up. I'f I don't get it right, I'll keep trying till I do. I'm pretty intelligent and strong for my age. I struggle though because my village is still so far less advanced. I hope to one day bring it out of the shadows and into the real world power.

Jutsu:
Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
Requierements: None
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Switch Technique]
Requirements: None
Description: Kawarimi is a widely used and very famous skill among shinobi. The user uses speed to their advantage, and grabs an item from the environment and places it on his/her current position while moving out of the way. This is clearly an evasion technique used to dodge attacks; however it can be linked with other jutsus or attacks to create massive damage if done properly.

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Kai [Release]
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell. The effectiveness of this skill depends on the skill of the opponent the user is fighting against, this tech will not work against someone of higher power using genjutsu.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]
Requirements: Approved Summoning Animal
Description: Having signed a contract in blood; any ninja with this ninjutsu technique can summon a beast, or beasts, from another plane of existence to use in battle. The user must use their own blood as a "sacrifice" to summon them, after performing the hand seals corresponding with their animal. There are many variations to the Kuchiyose, and some of which include the substitution of a life as a blood sacrifice, or even no sacrifice or hand seals at all. Not all things summoned are animals. People and items can be summoned.
Genin = 12 ~ E, D and C rank jutsu.(The strongest genin are allowed C rank jutsu. These must be taught to you by another ninja.)
Chuunin = 18 ~ E, D ,C and B rank jutsu.
Jounin = 22 ~ E, D, C, B, and A rank jutsu.
S-Rank ninja = 30 ~ E, D, C, B, A, and S-rank jutsu.
Anbu black ops members = 34 ~ E, D, C, B, A, and S-rank jutsu.
Clan Leader= 40 ~ E, D, C, B, A, and S-rank jutsu.
Kage/Sannin = Limitless ~ E, D, C, B, A, and S-rank jutsu.

Equipment: Right now, all I carry are 4 old hand-me-down kunai, a 16 handmade senbon, and 8 weak eploding tags.

Character Appearance: Surpentheon Uchiha ~Rising Leader~ 1208625580_HotAnimeBoy_ad

General character Strengths: Ninjutsu

General character Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat

Bloodline: Sharingan

Anything else that you want to tell us, or you think you need to mention:Surpentheon Uchiha ~Rising Leader~ 1208625580_HotAnimeBoy_ad
Surpentheon Uchiha
Surpentheon Uchiha

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Surpentheon Uchiha ~Rising Leader~ Empty Re: Surpentheon Uchiha ~Rising Leader~

Post  Hariberu Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:52 pm

*Nods*

Approved, just let me or another admin know if and when you add something new.
Hariberu
Hariberu
Sannin
Sannin

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down